Airpoints Mega Win Competition
Duty Free Stores Wellington (Aelia) /Airpoints™/Grey Goose Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over and are current, or are willing to become, Air New Zealand AirpointsTM members.
3.Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter:
To enter, customers must make an eligible transaction through aeliadutyfree.co.nz during the Promotional Period.
An eligible transaction is defined as
A) any purchase over NZ$80, or
B) any transaction (regardless of value) that includes a Grey Goose product.
4. Entrants shall receive either
A) 1 entry per transaction for an eligible transaction over NZ$80, or
B) 3 entries per transaction for an eligible transaction that includes a Grey Goose product (irrespective of the amount spent).
All customers who make an eligible transaction during the competition period will be automatically entered into the promotion. However, the drawn-winner may refuse to not-accept the prize If they wish. In this case, a re-draw will take place.
5. Aelia Duty Free (The Promoter), Air New Zealand and Grey Goose employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to win. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
6. Promotion commences 1st of February and closes 28th of February (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
7. One winner will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on the 7th of March. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone at the contact information provided at time of purchase. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to March 15th then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of 2,000 Airpoints Dollars. The Airpoints Dollars will be credited into the winner’s Airpoints account by March 30th, or if a redraw is required, within 30 days of the redraw taking place.
8a. The winner must be an Airpoints Member when the prize is awarded, or becomes an Airpoints members within one week of being notified of their name being drawn. Failure to comply may result in the prize being forfeited and a further draw(s) being conducted.
9. The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
11. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
12. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
13. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. Duty Free Stores NZ may decide to display the name of the winner for on the website for promotional purposes.
14. The Promoter of this competition is Duty Free Store NZ, 5 Tom Pierce Drive, Auckland Airport, Auckland 2022